Thursday, September 6, 2012

UPDATE: Removing Posts

Hey guys, it's me, Experienced Novice.

So after a semi-serious talk and moment of joking around with C. and J., I've seriously considered and have come to a decision that I'm going to be removing some posts from this blog.

Not because anything is really SUPER TERRIFYINGLY EMBARRASSING or anything, but out of respect to other people's privacy and out of my own decision that this is really for the best, some posts will disappear and WOW, that means my "100th post" really isn't going to be my hundredth post AND NOW THE ORDER AND NUMBER OF THINGS IS ALL SKEWED AND UGH.

Sorry, readers.

I'm doing this in order to be able to share more random with more people, without all the drama and unnecessary snide remarks about my previous crushes or rants about people that they like but I don't.

no need to cry, though.
I'll still be here. A LOT. And I'm going to have more readers, stalkers, lovers, followers coming on here... So yay!

HOWEVER, in an attempt to make you feel jealous and less special, let me tell you this:
I shall be sending out emails giving permission to special people to be able to read all the "deleted" and "behind the scenes" content in another NEW blog.

SO HA. HA.

This is going to take a few hours, possibly days if I choose to prioritize and do my homework instead of working on this...
Such is the conflict of a teenager.


11:00 PM:
I chose this as a semi-priority.
SO. MANY. THINGS TO READ.
Thank God for CTRL+F.
Too bad you can't do that with a textbook.


12:12 PM:
 I think I'm just about done. Wow, about 40 posts, GONE. GONE FOREVER. You will never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!