Saturday, September 15, 2012

Confessions

Aghh..
These segments are fun.
For you, not me, though.

I have a few things to confess, that may or may not be held against me by my friends later on in the week.

It's not like I go a day without being teased, after all. :P

  • I like some Justin Bieber songs. Still don't really like Bieber though.
  • I'm the 1% of the population who thinks Rebecca Black's singing isn't really that obnoxious.
  • I also kind of actually like Twilight.
  • I am a big fan of the Harry Potter series, BUT I've only watched the movies and haven't read any of the books so.. Don't stone me for it.
  • 4chan doesn't scare me. Not even b/ and.. the "worse" places.
  • I used to be terrified of tornadoes.
  • I think racist jokes are funny.
  • I hate being in the background of people's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!