Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Teenager posts!

UPDATE: 9/7/2012
Hi, viewer. I've noticed this post gets the most views out of ALL my posts, so I've decided to stop by and say thanks and hi, welcome to the blog.
However, this has less teenager posts than some of the rest of my posts.

BLOG LINKS FOR MORE TEENAGER POSTS:

____________________________________________________________________________
More teenager post stuff. :P

hehe.

They spelled it your instead of you're the first time. *rageface
...Sorry. I like grammar. :P

Not only applies to crushes, pretty much anyone amazing enough to make an impact in your life.


Today in World History... haha. XD


...SO ME.


One more.


I like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!