Monday, September 24, 2012

Alphabet Soup

I am quite bored.

lkjdsajhcrwxlhrmeowqezasjljdlfcksdjxa
alkdsxlomroaiuewrwaoerupwetuprewuctwepewep
sakuynerxiytowueworimqoszxiow

Yup.

Here are some pictures of alphabet soup, spelling things out for you.

Because it's very normal for your soup to speak to you.



..Is what I will have and many of my not-so-studious peers will not.
I'm sure you've noticed this by now.
My father is in Russia. Under the sea. In a submarine. Yep, he's cool, alright.
These letters are starting to send me subliminal messages.
True story? Um... I have a birthmark in the shape of the Hunger Games pin on my side...
...you know, if you look upside down and backwards at a 90 degree angle with one eye closed.

Remember spelling curse words with your food?.... Maybe it was just me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!