Sunday, September 2, 2012

I have way too much free time

^The above.

Lol I'm going to take cool pictures of South Florida. This will be updated later on in the day. :)

9:04 P.M.
Finally loves, I have picturesss :)

For those of you who live in Florida or anywhere by the beach, you're probably like, "pshaw who cares, sand", or maybe you live in Florida and wanted to go to the beach but you couldn't or you didn't, because you're not me.

Either way I say, BE JEALOUS.


I was yelling at my family to get out of one of the shots and I was like, "GET OUT THIS IS FOR THE BLOG DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU AND DEAL WITH INTERNET INFAMY BY BEING RELATED TO ME?!!?" And there was a pretty fit older guy about to walk in front of the shot but he stood there and waited and said, "go ahead." Shoutout to you, random kind dude.

BY THE WAY, BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR NAG ME:

  1. No, I am not a hipster, nor do I try to be one. Yes, I have many hipster values and beliefs but I am not a hipster.
  2. I liked fancy/vintage things before everyone else did.
  3. I just realized how hipster-like that previous statement sounded, but I will not take it back.
  4. Yes, I put filters and unnnecessary effects on almost all my pictures.
  5. Don't judge me.

I like architecture. So this was my first picture.

On the boardwalk :)

You can see my shadow in the plaque. I tried to take a picture of the bronze turtle but  the lighting was all wrong.. and meh. I'm sorry. Just read the turtle info.

I didn't edit this one. Promise.

Okay... this one was edited.

I saw a dead fish washed ahore. I felt sad, so I threw it back into its watery grave. Rest, little one.

We drove through this sort of tree canopy tunnel. I am obsessed with these.

The sun was all glimmery on the lake, and such. Beautiful to drive by.

There were mansions. MANSIONS, I TELL YOU. I wish I had some pictures to show you, but I'm pretty sure I would've been hunted down by some guards or chased away by bloodhounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!