Thursday, September 20, 2012

A few random thoughts

• I think Sharpies smell good. And chlorine and glue... I am not a druggie.
• I can be pretty ghetto. No one believes me, though.
• Why do my girl friends think I'm cute. Stahp guyz. :P
• WHY CAN'T I BE A LLAMA
• I JUST WANT ALL THE PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL CORRECTLY
• I want Play-Doh in every color of the spectrum.
• I also want a music slave.. Really badly. I'm serious.
• I need to go on a nature walk.
• We need Smell-o-vision to come out soon guys. Otherwise Food Network is just torture.
• I haven't danced in the rain for months. This needs to happen soon.
• WHY ARE MAROON 5's SO SEXY I CAN'T-
ASDFFH:;KLAG;SFAA:FKHA

Okay. Sorry for that.

This is a good feeling. I'm finally gaining control of my life again. I might see a counselor soon, I have a great boyfriend by my side to keep me strong, and I'm actually (somewhat) keeping track of schoolwork and club things and Junior year isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

This is my year. We are taking over, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!