Sunday, September 16, 2012

Classical Music Playlist!

I haven't done a playlist IN FOREVER.
MY MUSICAL SELF IS MAD.

It's National Classical Music Month.

This time, I'm gonna keep it "classy" (get it? cause, classical..? Okay. Leave me and my lame puns alone. -_-) and put some classical music I like.

  1. Camille Saint Saens - Aquarium Imagine your fish tank. Now imagine an aquatic world 1000 times its size. That's this song.
  2. Camille Saint Saens -  Le Cygne That cello... LOVE.
  3. Camille Saint-SaĆ«ns - Danse Macabre ...why does this make me think of Hogwarts?
  4. Johann Strauss II - The Blue Danube As cheesy as this is, I'd love to waltz to this song with someone special someday.
  5. Vivaldi - Four Seasons: Winter Learn to play that violin intro for me, and I will love you forever.
  6. Gershwin - Rhapsody In Blue An American classic. Doesn't this make you think of busy streets, railroads, and the Jazz Age?
  7. Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune (stupid girls - OMG THATS FROM TWILIGHT- me: PLEASE CONTAIN YOURSELVES.)
  8. Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky - Waltz of the Flowers
  9. Johann Sebastian Bach - Air on the G Sttring (click on it only when you're done laughing at the phrase "G string". Honestly, contain yourself.)
  10. Johann Sebastian Bach - Tocatta in D minor & Fugue Because organs. And when I become an evil villain, this will be my introductory theme song.
  11. Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumble-Bee"
classical music...
it's so lovely ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!