Sunday, September 9, 2012

more awks for me, yay.

I'm going to be totally honest on this one.

Hopefully you still will read my blog and you know this is about you..or whatever...

Turtles. Turtles everywhere.

ASDFAFSALK I FEEL SO AWKWARD NOW WITH YOU HERE...

I dunno, like anything I say might make you think I'm even more weird than you already say I am. And not even in the cool way, if there even is a cool way to be weird... >.>

Like something I'll say will be wrong somehow and then you won't like me as much :(

It may sounds stupid to you but I'm a girl, so whatever... You matter to me. There. I said it. Smile your stupid, "I know, duh" smile, that is sweet, or whatever.

Otherfriend already bothers me at lunchtime about you. I don't even know how he found out in the first place but GAH I WILL SLAP HIM IN THE FACE IF HE KEEPS AT IT. Speaking of face-slapping, lol...

Snorlax was the first to know, obviously. 'Cause I'm just about as stupidly girly and excitable as any girl when it comes to this stuff, I went to her. But don't worry. It's not like I'm climbing to my rooftop at 11 every night and saying "I LIKE [your name here]" from a loudspeaker, while dancing the Hammerdance and wearing a top hat and wowthisisoddlyspecific, it's not like this is fact-

ASGSJAGHSLAH.

I'm still going try and be my usual hilariously amazing self on here and be weird, if you don't mind...

Oh wait. You don't. In fact, you like it. ;)

HA, I say.
HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!