Monday, September 24, 2012

Say HI OR SOMETHING!

I am very sorry for the lack of consistent posting. My life is predictably unpredictable...

If that makes sense- Did that make sense? Yes, it did. I'm going to say it did and move on.

At first I was kind-of hoping to start a political war in the comment section, but I don't think there are enough people consistently around to keep the conversations going.

Hopefully more people will come out of their turtle shells or their garbage bags or from under their rocks or whatever it is you kids hang out under nowadays and-

JUST SAY HI OR SOMETHING, you internet LURKERS!!!

1 comment:

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!