Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Letter to S.

Dear S:

I know things are hard. I know things aren't fair. I know some people won't always be there for you. As much as you want them to be... they won't. I know sometimes it feels like the world is against you. I've been feeling like that for a while. I hate to see you upset so often. Your smile to me, has become of the most beautiful and adorable things  about you. I know you're trying your hardest to make it though all the bad times, and you've done well. You're a great person. You deserve more than what you've gotten.

I get to see you at school. I wish we could talk more, but we don't. I wish you could trust me more, but I know you have trouble trusting.

You're funny, sweet, and capable. I wonder sometimes why I didn't really get to know you earlier.
When you need me, look for me. And when you don't, look for me either way.

I care and worry a lot about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!