Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Graphs, Graphs Everywhere.

Courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, YOU ARE NOT ME. Therefore, you are a moron. Yeah.
According to this, I'm a horse.

Except I usually (note the word uusually") cry for tangible reasons... so yeah.

correlation?.... yeah.
Side effects may include: itching, blurred vision, slurred words, loss of vision, headache, sleepiness, dry mouth, constipation, bladder problems, sexual dysfunction,  loss of gender, dizziness, flailing limbs, muscle twitching, drowsiness, growth of a tail, loss of limbs, sneezing, coughing, flatulence and/or death.



strange, I go on a lot more "guy's" sites than "girl's sites... um... yeah.

Not sure if serious, or trolling for lolz.

Story of my life.
LOL XD
Except the one in the middle is really my best friends... because most of my family doesn't like me.

Yep yep yep. I'm not that bad at it, but I dislike most of it.

Know the song? ;)

see, it's in the shape of a heart... and.. yeah.
More visual posts, coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!