Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Lot of Work

WOW, fourth week of school coming up and I already have two things missing, am backed up with homework for the weekend and am joining Key Club and Chorus meetings are going to start up every week.

I can already feel the stress rising up on me. I mean, I've complained about not hanging out with friends last year and now this year, my chances of being able to see people are even smaller. :(

I'm going to try my hardest to be able to sneak in some free time and WE HAVE TO ARRANGE SOMETHING OR ELSE.

On top of already having high standards and high stress levels I am going to die of high blood pressure by the end of the semester.

Those who know me probably know (all too well) that I have no time management skills and low self-control and I GET EASILY DISTRACTED SO THATS WHY I'M ON THIS BLOG INSTEAD OF FINISHING MY DUMB HISTORY NOTES.

Don't scold me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!