Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gettin naked

It would be so much easier if people weren't perverts. If people could control their sexual urges, their lustful ways of thinking and everybody could be naked.


I wouldn't have to think about what to wear to a friend's house (which I don't do often, but that's besides the point) or go outside for a run, or whatever.

No, I could just wake up, shower, and walk outside without clothes and no big deal, do what I want without people staring or judging me by what I'm wearing or what looks good on me and what doesn't.

If a doctor or nurse can see you nude and not judge, then why shouldn't we?

We could all learn to be comfortable in our own skin and be proud of our bodies, big or small, narrow or wide, light or dark.

But clothes do have their benefits, more than just for making us look different. They provide warmth, protection, storage, and keep *ahem* certain body parts in place instead of annoyingly (and possibly painfully) flinging around everywhere.

Sorry for the mental image.

Hoodies. Everybody loves hoodies.

I certainly am thinking of going to a naturist beach someday. You will recognize me by the "E.N." painted on my stomach. See you there, try not to get too excited when I sign your buttocks in Sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!