Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Castles

More picture posts. I've gotten really lazy to do any good written posts. If you noticed, I switched up the blog's look. Just keeping things interesting. Life's pretty alright if you ask me. School's not as bad as teenagers complain it to be, and I have someone to look forward to seeing in between classes...

this is me guise, lookin stupid and such.

Enough blathering.

Anyways, here are some castles, devoted blog followers. :)
BECAUSE ARCHITECTURE, WHY NOT.



File:Bodiam-castle-10My8-1197.jpg

File:Caerlaverock Castle from the air 1.jpeg









File:Windsor Castle at Sunset - Nov 2006.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!