Sunday, September 2, 2012

Getting better.

Hello readers!

Today I decided to totally switch things up.
In my first class I slept almost the entire period, and although I'm not proud of that, it certainly was more comfortable than sitting half-awake in a freezing room, trying to pay attention to a lesson that I'll forget within the next hour. Of course, my teacher and friends kept trying to wake me up but I stayed asleep.

The next class was sort-of worse, sort-of better. It's the math class in which I have no friends in. I have perfected the art of mid-day napping: I was asleep, but I could still hear cues from the teacher, to turn in homework and take notes and was able to wake myself at the right moment while getting a good rest in between activities. The work is too easy and the class goes by slow, the kids are average children (i feel so horrible for having this smarter-than-thee attitude towards my peers but... Meh.)

Then I was actually ENJOYING my favorite class of the day, CHORUS. And I tried to be my usual, hyperactive self. It didn't work for long, but I sat there and sang to myself like the awkward loser I am, while my other friends held conversations of their own.

Last was history, and I was able to concentrate on my test for once, and passed notes to Z. about making plans with friends WHICH WE MUST DO, ASAP. I GET LONELY, PEOPLE.
And that was it. I saw Code at the end of the day, coincidentally. He told me he was feeling better too and we exchanged thoughts and feelings about this anxiety thing that plagues us both. He have me advice, and I ride the bus home and actually talked to people, as painful and awkward as it was for me to fake happiness the first few minutes, I actually started to feel better. Or at least on the outside... and be somewhat normal again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!