Sunday, September 2, 2012

Oh, Look.

Oh, look. Foolish 12 years olds, walking past my car, making nasty faces and flipping the bird after staring into my window. How intimidating.

Oh, look. A guy wearing a "drugs, sex, dubstep" t-shirt. How cool.

Oh, look. People getting mad at traffic jams, honking at everyone in front of them, as if that will clear the car crash that's ahead. How rational.

Oh, look. Nobody other than E. Has texted me today. How lovely.

Oh, look. Me in my van, awkwardly sitting here in silence as I blog from my phone, while the radio plays and my family is it's usual awkward self. How I love communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!