Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wishes

Random wishes
  • I wish I was living in a storybook. So I wouldn't have to worry about what the end of my life is going to be. I'd just know.
  • I wish I were a flower, so I could be called pretty and nice and be given to someone as a sign of love.
  • I wish I could fly, go up high and see everyone and everything and be lighter than a feather. I could spin around and float away and zoom over lakes and rivers.
  • I wish I were a famous singer. So I could use my fame and fortune to help the ones who are struggling and actually care about improving their lives and making something out of it. I wish I could sing about my feelings and have fans who want to be like me and I wish could be a good role model.
  • I wish I had a job so I could take that money and be able to pay for my mom to go to the clinic. She has a weak immune system and she's fatigued and short-of-breath and coughs violently. I'm scared it'll get worse because she's been like this for almost 2 weeks.
  • I wish I had something to believe in. I'm losing faith in my religion and even if there is nothing out there, I want my life to have meaning, be part of something great. But nothing is for sure...
  • I wish I could forget school and go crazy, just an entire year of vacation. Have a huge party with all my friends and go on road trips and camp out and visit theme parks and the movies and see the world together. Experience new cultures and see new places.
  • I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life. Do I really want to be a counselor? Help out people that are going through the same things I did once? Do I want to be a nurse? Could I live with myself if I messed up and risked someone's life? Do I want a big house with multiple room to run around and live luxuriously? Or do I want a quaint, cozy, little home in the suburbs or the countryside? Do I really want to be famous, or anonymously brilliant? Do I want to have kids or adopt? Do I still want to live here in America, or live in some foreign country?
  • I wish I were me, but I'm still not sure who that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!