Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hold the wheel and drive.

"Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear.
And I can't help but ask myself
how much I'll let the fear
take the wheel and steer..

It's driven me before,
And it seems to have a vague,
haunting mass appeal.
But lately I'm beginning to find
that I should be the one
behind the wheel.

Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there with open arms
and open eyes.
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there. I'll be there..."

One of my favorite songs. You can't let fear rule over your life! This is one of the few instances in which I approve of the quote "YOLO". Sometimes I let fear of what will come or what has happened before ruin my chances, but if you never try you'll never even have a chance in the first place. Whatever it is, go for it. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!