Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bored in Spanish Class

Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 and I am awake.

I feel asleep in my first period class. Like, I was completely knocked out. And we have people living in with us now. We're a house of 7 now. Two families in one. A sort-of young woman, her sweet 13 year old daughter, and a clever 3- year old. I ran around and had  fun in Weight Training today, and C (the obnoxious one) is finally off my back and I'm relieved, despite the fact that he threw a book at me and sulked in the corner.

We have access to the computers becuase Ms. McD is nice enough to let us goof off and do practically nothing for the entire class. I'm really nervous for the chorus audition, and more people than I expected are trying out. I know a few people. I still don't even know what song I'm going to sing and I'm afraid I won't be prepared by the time that the audition date comes around, so I'll miss out on something big, like I always do. I still want to plan that event/ picnic thing at the park. I'm thinking that everyone could bring something and what I wanted to do originally is for us to have a grillout and have a field day with soccer, frisbee, and games like that. I never get to do things like that and I wish I could, but I don't. I have no social life other than school, and school doesn't count.

Bleagh blargitar. I sound like a woe-is-me pity party of one.

I need to start doing stuff.

The school campaigning is driving me nuts. If I don't want to vote for you, I don't want to vote for you and that's final. Most of the school takes it like a popularity contest, who can get the most friends on their side and who's the most interesting. That's why our funds aren't at the best they could be. I'd like to run but I have no skills whatsoever. And by skills I mean, I can't handle or work with the people in my grade. I have good ideas, but no. JUST NO.

The peeps are playing Scrabble. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!