Monday, May 14, 2012

Some Mother's Day this is.

"She sits down and stares into the distance
And it takes all night
And I know I could break her concentration
But it don't feel right
By the light of the moon
She rubs her eyes
Sits down on the bed and starts to cry
And there's something less about her
And I don't know what I'm supposed to do,
So I sit down and I cry too
But don't let her see
And she says, "oh.. I can't take no more"
Her tears like diamonds on the floor
And her diamonds bring me down
Cause I can't help her now
She's down in it
She tried her best but now she can't win
It's hard to see them on the ground..
Her diamonds falling down."

In the hospital with mum. She's been coughing and coughing until she can't breathe anymore for weeks now and vomiting. She fainted a few minutes ago and she's lying down with an IV and hooked up to this machine and I want to cry but I can't. I'm worried sick...

3:33 -3:45 PM
Mom was wheeled to the bathroom and I just.. Burst into tears. I've been holding it since we got here. She's severely anemic, has bronchitis and needs a blood transfusion so I'm staying with her for another day. I don't give a flying fudge about missing school, tests, my friends and the guy I like if it means I get to stay here and support her. I hope everything turns out alright...

9:09 PM
Mom has bronchitis. She ate her lunch and so did I and I'm going to miss school tomorrow.

10:28 PM
Mum got her blood. She's relaxed and I feel calm now. We're lying down in bed, watching TV together. Let's see how it is tomorrow morning. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!