Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh, butter.

So aside from the fact that I already have a hole in my uniform shirt due to a faulty dryer, I now have a grease stain running down my back because SOMEONE thought it'd be funny to, as he oh-so cleverly put it, "butter me up"...with literal butter on me. (Lame pun time!) From the moment I saw him, I knew I was toast. You could say she was kind, butter past actions proved otherwise.

Okay, I may or may not have deserved it. Let's just be thankful I didn't throw a milk carton or ketchup packet at him... But dude?!?! Siriusly? I will get back at you, Z. ;P yer better watch yerself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!