Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let me tell you something.

I haven't been on here in the longest time. Surprisingly, I've also been off the computer for a long time but I HAVE been blogging in another place. I have another blog, a completely private one. No, you cannot see, hear or read about it and I don't think you ever will. I was thinking of publishing it anonymously as a book in the far future, but now I think will not because I am a coward with many horrible secrets. This blog is almost (key word almost) like a friend to me, one which I can totally confide in, even more than I could ever trust in any human, ever. (Yes I sound like a lonely psychopath right now, but I could care less.) I'm sorry, but I will definitely not be writing as often on here anymore, but fret not readers, as this is not goodbye. Occasionally, I will post blurbs (my new fav word) of the Private Blog that I have pre-approved to go on here and you will find out of a few juicy details and gossip that you care about blah blah Google chair dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!