Monday, August 13, 2012

School's Coming Up!

You gotta make the most of this year. I'm excited, are you excited?


For those of you still in your high school days, I think you should be excited. High school, only four years of high school. I can't wait until school comes.

Only a week left for me! WOOOOOOOOO

I did practically nothing this summer (well, the last month at least) and I still have to do my summer reading...

Ah, well. I'm blessed with a fairly good wpm reading speed, so a week should do it.
..of course, I also have an essay to work on.

...meh.








1 comment:

  1. I can predict what you will say on the first day of school: "I wish it were summer again :*("

    ReplyDelete

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!