Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reminisce about the days of old.

...So I'm a 90's child. And there's just something about growing up that makes you wanna hate today's stuff and be reminisce about the old days... So here's to the things I grew up with.

Totally Kyle "Spider"
The Girls' Room Prom Night
Okay, no more Amanda Show if you don't like it.
to be honest, these things are kinda scary... im pretty sure im not the only one.
you can never have too much of THIS SHOW. also, I highly suggest you find The Rugrats Movie,
and The Rugrats in Paris and watch them NOW. you will cry.
this is all i ever wanted. then i got it, and the novely wore off
seriously, whatever happened to predictability?
okay, so this was canceled before i was born but i loved the show.
shut up and keep reading.
i didnt watch this my dad did and if he knew about this blog,
he would've wanted me to put this on here.

i still have mine... :3
or maybe it's just me.
I was a cool kid... Okay maybe not but I still had Ring Pops.

excluding boys of course.. or at least the heterosexual ones...

i would continue playing until i got a cool future. guilty as charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!