Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What am I listening to?

I love these segments. :P I get to share music with ya'llz! >.<

This playlist is so 80's-90's. I love it. :3

  1. Pat Benatar - We Belong I love the lyrics. So cute/romantic.
  2. Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth See above.
  3. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes It's soothing. And Bette Davis is elegantly gorgeous... Hey, I can crush on girls, too. :P
  4. Real Life - Send Me An Angel (Right now.)
  5. Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater oh, oh, here she comes ;)
  6. Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again The lyrics sound like my weird romantic wishes. Nyer. I'm merh like that.
  7. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time - YouTube One of my favorite artists; I used to sing to her tracks all the time. I went to go see her live when I was pretty young, and I remember being hoisted onto my dad's shoulders because I couldn't see a thing.  One of the first things that inspired me to be a singer, I think. (Yes. I sing. :P )
  8. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart funkeh vid.
  9. Tears for Fears- Everybody Wants to Rule the World
  10. Billy Ocean - Carribbean Queen - YouTube
  11. The GO-GOs - We Got The Beat I got it. Do you?
  12. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield Teenage love anthem :P lol@ 3:21 in the vid. random dance attack.
I love the messy, neon, wild print, grunge-y look of the 80's. 'Tis cool.


In the one day I was most horribly headache-y, I watched a few old kiddie movies. Stuart Little, Elmo in Grouchland (you are NEVER too old for Elmo.) (OH GOD WHY DID I POST THIS MY FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF!!!! OH WELL, WHO CARES I FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN.)
And then there's Tarzan, which had great soundtracks. And was a great movie, in general. Terkina! <3
Phil Collins, marry me.
You'll be in my heart
Strangers Like Me
Son Of Man
Two Worlds
Trashin' The Camp

I'm definitely going to post a Disney playlist sometime soon. Let me just bring out the movies and reminisce a while, eh?

I'd better cool it with the blog posts. They're so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!