Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thoughts After Assembly

Hi all! just about to shower in a few and head to bed, I just wrote a bit of thoughts about today before it is over. hope my cheesy Senior thoughts don't sound too generic:

holy shit so much money for everything and I still have to take my SATs and ACTs and start writing college applications I have no clue where I'm going lol wtf

I feel so hopeful, like this year is the year where it all pays off, but at the same time I am so very fearful and unsure of this dense fog I'm about to walk into and whether I'll be okay

I hope I can somehow do everything I want to do, (edit: or at least the ones that matter most to me) or else I'm going to cry because my family's financial issues have ruined things for me before :(
I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money, I want to just cover the basics and be able to do all the things that pertain to Senior year that dont sound like an awful time nor are overpriced.

On the other hand, someone(people?) surprised me with a really nice thing and I feel awkward accepting it but I guess I should because I have no other way of going about it

I really want to do something with friends after prom like go to the beach or whatever, but let's make a bet: how many of my friends will be able to stay out that late and will my own parents even let me? I'm going to be 18 by then... I wish they could understand I'm not going to get wasted at some druggie afterparty or whatever, that's not my style lol

I'm not expecting to get asked but it would be a pleasant surprise if I did by someone who I liked enough as a friend or crush or idk :S

I've shouldnt expect too much and instead let myself be surprised by whatever small things do happen

But man... I want to get closer to everyone I care about before everything changes. I'd rather cry a dozen nights over being physically separated from those I care about than feel nothing over anyone and be emotionally distant from people I've grown with

Goddamnit I'm going to cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!