Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Locker day and update!

I got my locker today! I was with friends today at school! I saw people that make me happy/nervous/angry! I got a locker for myself and someone else because they couldn't come! I cant stop using exclamation marks! I'm happy but sad but excited in a nervous way and I can't wait for school but I don't want it to come! I'm going to a portrait studio tomorrow because someone was nice enough to pay for me to have a session! I'm blessed?! I'm not sure what to do about feelings! Because they're there! I'm being a terrible daughter because I can't stop being sassy! My mom thinks I can be perfect! But I try to tell her I'm a human! And a teenager! And I have issues she doesn't understand/accept! I can't take her perfectionism anymore! It's very stressful! I'm mad at her! But I love her! She wants the best for me and wants me to be the best but I want to just be me! And I don't know what that is! I need to take my SAT because I missed my test last time! I don't want to see what I get! But I need to! I want to get a job! I'm working on it! I am full of energy but I'm very tired! I'm experiencednovice and I'm a walking contradicion! Bye hi! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are funny :D reading this post full of exclamation points makes me read it in a whole different tone in my head. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!