Friday, May 31, 2013

I am so lame

Today was club day. I got a 0 put into my English grades again. It was also BB and Kris's birthday parties.

Reuniting with all my graduated friends (and a few Seniors-to-be like myself) was a fun time.
My brother tagged along.

We played volleyball and had fun by the pool, eating chicken and burgers and good ol' American food like coleslaw and potato/egg salad.

At one point I had to drift away from the group, and stop and just watch everyone from afar.

BB came over to see if I was alright. I guess the fact that I made him worry or at least wonder if I okay made me feel bad, but I was too detached from everything to feel like it was real. Then J. came over and we sat and talked about crushes and school and what Senior year held in store for us. I'm ready to leave and excited to see what's next, but at the same time terrified of not knowing what the future holds. After a while, we went back to the crowd and loved hearing them talk, joke around, and be so... In the moment. Which I still have to figure out how to do.

Friends will always be friends if you treat them right, and they treat you right, but distance is going to be hard to adjust to. I guess this will just help me value those moments together, when/if they happen, which should be good.

BB was nice enough to drive us there and back home and I started getting teary and lame like the little baby I was.

I can't believe one of my best friends is leaving in a few weeks.

I'm happy for you, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!