Tuesday, October 21, 2014

new thing


So I don't do enough picture posts and I'm feeling kind of odd and I guess down, so let me counteract that with a good thing!

I found this dress at a liquidation sale at the mall (the land of overpriced things) for only $1.36 or so!!!! It was torn at the hooks, one of the embroidered flowers, and a strap. I didn't (and still technically don't really know how to sew) but I experimented and fixed it up so now it's wearable! I'm proud of myself for finally getting around to it and that I can learn something new on my own quite often. So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M LONELY. You don't even have to sign in as anyone, you could troll the heck out of this blog if you really want to. Even if your comments are irrelevant or you start a comment war with yourself I don't mind.

I'd love to hear from you!